Christopher J. Andrews
A Paranormal Team Leader for Pawtucket Paranormal Society, pawtucketparanormalsociety.org Co founder Christopher Andrews is interested in finding new places that may be haunted to investigate. Andrews cares about Pawtucket Paranormal Society clients and is always willing to go a step further to help in anyway he can. He has been a Paranormal investigator for 5 years. Chris is a natural born a Medium.
Born: April 14th, 1972 in New Bedford, Massachusetts, Andrews' is 4th Generation Witch.
Christopher J. Andrews 20 Questions
1. Where do you see ghost hunting and Paranormal groups, web sites or Ghost information, tours, Books Paranormal Radio and Television in 10 years?
Its hard to say. If people would drop thier religious defences for a little while and begin to realize that not every one who does goes on to a better place, I think the feild could grow into a real business.
2. What would you personally consider to be the definitive proof that ghosts are real?
Well being touched by something you can't see, or actually seeing and apparition.
3. What is the most real evidence you personally have uncovered so far?
The E.V.P we caught at the house of Burguess saying NO loud and clear!
4. Are you skeptical of the claims other make of their findings?
No not at all, I mean some groups have caught some amazing things!
5. If you could investigate your "Dream Haunted Hot Spot" where would it be?
The Ladd School here in Rhode Island!
6. What was your first Paranormal encounter?
My first Paranormal encounter was when I was 10 I saw the Spirit of a old man who came into my bedroom and sat at the foot of my bed
7. What scares you about Ghost Hunting or Paranormal Investigations?
Anything that seems evil or has bad intent!
8. If you could work side by side with one of the Paranormal Investigator greats, who would it be?
9. Read any good Paranormal Books lately?
Haunted Rohde Island
10. What Question do people ask you most when you tell them your a paranormal investigator or personality?
Have you actually seen a real ghost?
11. In your opinion, Where is the most Haunted city in America?
Pretty much the whole state of Connecticut
12. Do you feel more people should get involved with Ghost hunting or Paranormal Investigation?
Yes because it a big field and more need to help get the proof its out there
13. What does the future hold for you?
Not sure, but I want to become one of the greats :)
14. Paranormal Conventions do you see them growing? And which ones are the Must go to ones?
I not sure about this one because I have never been to one or now much about them
15. What is your most favored paranormal phenomena or subject?
16. Tell us about your best moment in investigating or conference attending for you?
Well the best moment was doing the lost city (aka) the village of Hanton in Smithfield Rhode island. while doing evps in the small lillte cemetery our lead investigator there was a screech that began behind us, when we told the team it was time to go the sound got louder like it was getting closer. We still to this day do not know what it was.
17. What is the hardest part about being a paranormal personality?
Smiling when your at a place that has let you do an investigation and then finding out there is nothing there.....lol
18. How do prepare for a ghost hunt?
We get our team together, go over the plan of attack you might say saying where everone is going to be placed and who will be doing what. We also go diigng for info on the place to see what kind of history we are dealing with.
19. Have you ever taken a ghost Tour?
I went on a ghost tour in Plymouth Mass, I thought the whole thing was great for the simple fact that I learned where every haunted place in plymouth was and history about the places as well.
20. What in the field of ghost hunting and Paranormal Investigating needs the most attention?
Well, helping the spirit to find rest and move on.