Judy Myers - First Vice President
Founding Director - Sensitive Investigator
Administrator ParaVoyance Division
Judy is considered a Clairvoyant and Psychic Medium by many, however
Judy has considered this gift
"a curse" since childhood. Judy has had a Near Death Experience (NDE) while she was a teenager, an
experience which only heightened her gift with its full inclusion into all six areas of perception;
Clairvoyance, Clairsentience, Clairaudience, Clairalience, Claircognizance and Clairgustance.
Throughout her life Judy has always been exposed to the paranormal
against her own will which has
given her a very different perception of both life and the after life. It was finally her husband whose
interest of helping others experiencing the darker side of paranormal activity finally brought light to
how Judy could apply her gift.
Judy became part of MISSOURI PARANORMAL RESEARCH™ in August
of 2005 serving as an assistant
administrator and sensitive investigator. Since serving in the paranormal investigative and research
field, Judy has become an invaluable resource in assisting on investigations where her gift has been
used partially to determine equipment placement resulting in concrete captures of the unknown. Her
gift has also been very beneficial in the determination of haunting sources, potential dangers and
allows closure to be brought to clients seeking such. Both research and evidentiary captures have
validated her gift as both real and accurate to others.
Judy became an instrumental element in a case involving an extreme
"inhuman" haunting and
possession. This Haunting was featured on the Discovery Channel's "A Haunting" series as the Season
3 opener in October 2006. Judy then co-founded PARANORMAL TASK FORCE, Inc. in October 2006.
Paranormal Task Force, Inc. is a not for profit incorporation which educates and promotes the
awareness of paranormal research as well as other historical and paranormal related issues along
with providing assistance to the public and other organizations. MISSOURI PARANORMAL RESEARCH
now serves as its non-extreme investigative and research division.
In July 2007 Judy founded PARAVOYANCE™, a new division of PARANORMAL
TASK FORCE™, Inc.,
devoted to the psychic and other metaphysical aspects of paranormal realms. PARAVOYANCE™ not
only assists clients and other divisions of Paranormal Task Force, but also other individuals and
organizations as well.
Judy completed filming as a sensitive investigator along with her
daughter earlier this year (2007) with
Keith Age and The Booth Brothers for "Children of the Grave" which will be released on October 2, 2007.
"Children of the Grave" Newest Trailer!
Judy Myers 20 Questions
1. Where do you see ghost hunting and Paranormal groups, web sites or Ghost information, tours, Books Paranormal Radio and Television in 10 years?
I think it may become more legitimized and actually start receiving government funding for the research aspects and also become a more regulated type of activity with standards and protocols set by various regulatory authorities. Within the media I think there will be an increase in the demand for shows involving paranormal content.
2. What would you personally consider to be the definitive proof that ghosts are real?
Concerning myself, I need no further proof as being a sensitive I see, hear and communicate with them frequently. Concerning others, I believe that the increase of legitimate captures and further evidence will start to sway their belief that spirits actually do exist.
3. What is the most real evidence you personally have uncovered so far?
Being a sensitive I personally have communicated with spirits and brought forth information that was confirmed via research and other evidentiary captures.
4. Are you skeptical of the claims other make of their findings?
That would depend on how my sensitive abilities read and perceive the evidence or findings that others present and then evaluate those to their claims.
5. If you could investigate your "Dream Haunted Hot Spot" where would it be?
For me personally that would be a hard choice between The Queen Mary or Cape Hatteras Lighthouse.
6. What was your first Paranormal encounter?
Being visited by my deceased Great Grandmother when I was about 3 years old.
7. What scares you about Ghost Hunting or Paranormal Investigations?
Demons and other entities that I can not read with my abilities.
8. If you could work side by side with one of the Paranormal Investigator greats, who would it be?
My husband Greg Myers.
9. Read any good Paranormal Books lately?
Yes, "Haunted St. Louis" by Troy Taylor
10. What Question do people ask you most when you tell them your a paranormal investigator?
I am always asked if I do personal readings or if it scares me.
11. In your opinion, Where is the most Haunted city in America?
12. Do you feel more people should get involved with Ghost hunting or Paranormal Investigation?
No, too many people will over crowd and pollute the field and prevent others from taking the work done abroad seriously.
13. What does the future hold for you?
More paranormal experiences that I will never be able to escape due to abilities given to me by God.
14. Paranormal Conventions do you see them growing? And which ones are the Must go to ones?
Yes, I se them growing but to an "out of control" level. I have not been to enough to determine if any are a "must go" one, I guess that would depend upon the presentations, events and speakers scheduled.
15. What is your most favored tool of the trade?
My sensitive ability which sometimes I also consider a curse of sorts.
16. Tell us about your best moment in investigating or conference attending for you?
Watching a female spirit taunt an investigator by running around setting his EMF meter off like it was a fun game.
17. What is the hardest part about being a paranormal investigator?
With me personally it would be the frustration of being able to see the spirits with my abilities but not being able to capture one with a camera at that time.
18. How do you document your investigations?
With being a sensitive investigator, I record audio notes of my experiences as well as written notes and provide them to the case management of our team.
19. Have you ever taken a ghost Tour?
20. What in the field of ghost hunting and Paranormal Investigating needs the most attention.
I believe that attention needs to be placed on respecting the sprits in which we are investigating and researching. I feel there are too many out there that lack the proper respect for those that have passed on and possibly need our help as well.