Founding Member - Investigator - Technician
Assistant Administrator ParaVoyance Division
Matt is a very spiritual person with a lifetime of experience with
the unknown as well as being the step-
son of a Native American Cherokee Shaman. Matt has been taught the Shaman pathways of life since
childhood and its interrelationship with other universal and paranormal realms. Matt is well versed in
world religions and beliefs, as well as metaphysical practices.
As the founder and leader of Meramec Valley Paranormal Research,
Matt worked jointly on a few
investigations with MISSOURI PARANORMAL RESEARCH™. With the added benefits we all provided
collectively, we agreed it would be more beneficial to clients if we continued such an ongoing
relationship and in 2007 Matt became a member of the MPR and PTF family.
While first serving as an investigator, Matt is now the Assistant
Administrator of the PARAVOYANCE™
division which places its focus in the Clairvoyant (Psychic) and Metaphysical aspects involved with the
Paranormal. Matt's lifelong knowledge and wisdom will be a tremendous attribute in the
administration of this division and the clients and groups it serves. Matt will also still provide his
expertise and knowledge as an investigator for other divisions of PARANORMAL TASK FORCE™as well
Matt Hendrix 20 Questions
1. Where do you see ghost hunting and paranormal groups, web sites or Ghost information, tours, Books Paranormal Radio and Television in 10 years?
I look for it to grow due to the amount of interest.
2. What would you personally consider to be the definitive proof that ghosts are real?
With the amount of plausible EVP, photos and sighting's over the years how could you deny it?
3. What is the most real evidence you personally have uncovered so far?
I was touched at the same I captured an EVP of a woman's voice while another investigator captured photographic evidence of a mass behind me at the same time.
4. Are you skeptical of the claims others make of their findings?
Yes, due to the technology of today.
5. If you could investigate your "Dream Haunted Hot Spot" where would it be?
That's a tough one for me; it would have to be in Ireland due to its rich history.
6. What was your first Paranormal encounter?
When I was about 9 or 10 years old I saw a full body apparition of a woman in my grandmother’s home. Later I found out it was my grandmother’s sister which had passed on several years before I was born.
7. What scares you about Ghost Hunting or Paranormal Investigations?
Not much due to living with it as long as I have.
8. If you could work side by side with one of the Paranormal Investigator greats, who would it be?
For me it would be my dad, Ted Grimminger. To me he is one of the greats as he has taught and counseled me about the paranormal since childhood.
9. Read any good Paranormal Books lately?
No not really, I don't read many books on the subject to prevent outside influences.
10. What Question do people ask you most when you tell them you’re a paranormal investigator, Radio Personality?
Don't you get scared? and Can I go with you?
11. In your opinion, Where is the most Haunted city in America?
New Orleans due to its history and its darker practices.
12. Do you feel more people should get involved with Ghost hunting or Paranormal Investigation?
No, there are too many inexperienced people involved already.
13. What does the future hold for you?
I'm not really sure, I live life day by day.
14. Paranormal Conventions do you see them growing?
Yes I do. Conventions that teach on the subject of proper investigative preparation are the “must go to” ones.
15. What is your most favored tool of the trade?
My sensitivities, if you feel something is behind you then maybe there is.
16. Tell us about your best moment in investigating or conference
attending for you?
Coming face to face with a full body apparition and seeing her move into the light and the peace that followed.
17. What is the hardest part about being a paranormal investigator?
The hardest part about being an investigator are the long nights and the drive home.
18. How do you document your investigations?
I record my notes and experiences on a digital audio recorder.
19. Have you ever taken a ghost Tour?
Actually, I have never taken one.
20. What in the field of ghost hunting and Paranormal Investigating needs the most attention.
Safety including trespassing issues which many new and even well seasoned investigators overlook.