Patti Starr, Certified Ghost Hunter
Patti Starr is the President and owner of Ghost Chasers International, Inc., which is based in Lexington, Kentucky. She is an experienced and accomplished paranormal investigator with a goal to prove that life goes on even after death.
Over many years of paranormal research and ghost investigations, Starr has captured many anomalies in photos, videos and audios of haunted locations. Patti Starr is very active as a ghost researcher, author, lecturer, consultant, dowser, and teacher. She is also president of her own organization, Ghost Chasers International, Inc. in Lexington, Kentucky. Starr has been teaching ghost hunting courses at the Bluegrass Community and Technical College, in Lexington, Kentucky, for the last six years.
She is currently lecturing at numerous universities, colleges, and libraries throughout the United States. In 2006 Patti Starr was voted as one of the Top Ten Ghost Hunter Paranormal Investigators in America for 2007.
Patti has appeared in numerous newspaper and magazine articles as well as national television and radio, including BBC. Articles about Patti have appeared in numerous major publications, like the Atlanta Journal-Constitution and the Philadelphia Inquirer. Patti is also the tour guide for the immensely popular Bardstown Ghost Trek.
She has been featured on national TV, Food Network, “The Best of Fright Food” filmed at the haunted Talbott Tavern, Bardstown, KY and on the A&E Network, “Airline” filmed in Birmingham, AL, at the haunted Sloss Furnaces and a film clip of the investigation on Airline featured on the Montell Williams Show.
www.pattistarr.com President of Ghost Chasers International, Inc. Author, "Ghost Hunting in Kentucky and Beyond" Speaker/Entertainer College Circuit (agent GP College Entertainment) www.gpcollegeentertainment.com/index.php Host of the Bardstown Ghost Trek www.ghosthunter.com/ghosttrek2.htm Professor of Ghost Hunting at Bluegrass Community & Technical College Proprietor of the Ghost Hunter Shop, Lexington, KY email@example.com Founder of the Patti Starr Mystery Academy
20 QUESTIONS WITH Patti Starr
1. Where do you see ghost hunting and Paranormal groups, web sites or Ghost information, tours, Books Paranormal Radio and Television in 10 years?
I see only growth to the fullest extent in these fields. So long this was a taboo subject and now it is getting the attention and respect it deserves.
2. What would you personally consider to be the definitive proof that ghosts are real?
During EVP sessions when a spirit answers a question.
3. What is the most real evidence you personally have uncovered so far?
After death, a former students comes to me in a dream with info that I didn't know about her family that I was to share with a sister-in-law.
4. Are you skeptical of the claims other make of their findings?
5. If you could investigate your "Dream Haunted Hot Spot" where would it be?
Edinburgh Castle in Scotland.
6. What was your first Paranormal encounter?
At a young age I would see and talk to ghosts.
7. What scares you about Ghost Hunting or Paranormal Investigations?
Now that I have a better understanding of what is going on in the spirit world I'm not scared anymore. I do get startled sometimes but I'm very rarely scared.
8. If you could work side by side with one of the Paranormal Investigator greats, who would it be?
9. Read any good Paranormal Books lately?
The Ghosthunters by John Kachuba
10. What Question do people ask you most when you tell them your a paranormal investigator?
They say, "Cool".
11. In your opinion, Where is the most Haunted city in America?
12. Do you feel more people should get involved with Ghost hunting or Paranormal Investigation?
Only after they have studied and investigated with an experienced and accomplished ghost hunter and researched the field of the paranormal.
13. What does the future hold for you? Teaching, lecturing, investigating haunted location all over the world.
14. Paranormal Conventions do you see them growing? And which ones are the Must go to ones?
I see them growing so much that I am also planning my own paranormal convention called "Ghost Chasers Presents, Scare Fest" September 2008 in Lexington, KY. Other that I will be participating in are Dragon Con, Mega Con, Univ Con and Darkness Radio Events.
15. What is your most favored tool of the trade?
Cell sensor meter, that allows me to digital dowse with the ghosts and spirits present on an investigation.
16. Tell us about your best moment in investigating or conference attending for you?
My best moments in doing an investigations is the interaction that I get while communicating to the energy in the room. Especially when it comes through so many different tools being used. The Cell Sensor meter or Ghost meter (they are the same) can be used to communicate with the spirits and ghosts that are haunting a location. The best place for this type of experiment are area in which you make into a project and you go back time after time. These spirits learn to use the equipment and will come through more often than just a one time investigation.
17. What is the hardest part about being a paranormal Investigator?
Staying awake on the long drive home after an all night investigation!!
18. How do you document your investigations?
Pictures, recorders, camcorders, investigative reports and case study reports which all go into the computer files.
19. Have you ever taken a ghost Tour NOT YOUR OWN?
? I have never been on a ghost tour other than my own. My tour now involves the walkers collecting evidence with their tools since we get to go into two haunted locations.
20. What in the field of ghost hunting and Paranormal Investigating needs the most attention?
Women of the Paranormal and their contributions to this field
More in Haunted Shopping: Shopping Main | Maternity and Baby Clothes | Health Care Products and Beauty | Music, Movies, and Books| Clothes, Clothing, and Accessories | Drug Store | Computers, Laptops, and Office Supplies | Digital Cameras, Cell Phones, and Electronics | Flowers, Gift Baskets, and Gifts | Home Improvement | Jewelry, Rings, and Watches | Online Haunted America Tours Bargains and Discounts | Sporting Goods and Equipment | Video Games and Kids Games | Mens Underwear | Ladies Underwear | Shoes | Internet Access | Site Map| Advertise With Us | Desktop Downloads |Movielink's Weekly Special - Get 50% Off Movie Downloads | Do you need to be Haunted Even More: Mail | Search | News | Music | Movies | MapQuest | Travel | Autos | Voodoo | Tours | Restuarants | Astrology | Domain Names | Internet phone service | Amazon | Ebay | Hot Topic | Macmall | PlanetOut Gay.com | Pet Supplies | Gay D ating | Overstock.com | Tabasco Shop | Tiger Direct | Dell Computers | Buy.com| Orbitz | Office Depot | LastMinuteTravel | Frederick's of Hollywood | Franklin Mint | Kodak EasyShare Gallery | | LucasArts | Dick Blick | Vonage | Jo-Ann Stores | Community Coffee Company | NetZero | TravelWorm.com | The Museum Store | The Gap | Natural Area Rugs | The Apple Store | Itunes | HP | Mc Afee | The Playboy Store | Radisson Hotels & Resorts | Bachigraphics| The Krewe Of Mid City Patade | T - SHIRT HELL | MARDI GRAS PARADE SCHEDULE | ADORAMA | BUY: Ghost Tour Tickets HERE! | Please write the Haunted America Tours staff with any suggestions, we appreciate hearing from you!