Host of the Paranormal Awareness Radio Show, a Lecturer on the Paranormal Field throughout the State of Florida, a Paranormal Investigator for 13 years, the author of the book, Rest In Peace, a Certified Paranormal Investigator, Certified Parapsychologist, and Certified EVP/ITC Technician from Flamel College, instructed by Dennis Hauck.
Bill Metz is also co-founder of "Paranormal Awareness Society,
Corp. - P.A.S." and author of "Rest in Peace," The
talk show Paranormal Awareness Radio Show airs every Friday night
from 11:00 pm to 1:00 am (EST) or 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm (PST). The show
airs LIVE on KDM Radio based in Seattle, Washington, and can be heard
nationwide on LIVE.
Bill Metz will present various topics on each show, all educational but with a twist of fun, encompassing a segment on each paranormal topic. There will be special guests and an opportunity to answer your questions or read your comments LIVE by contacting email@example.com.
On the first segment of each show Bill Metz brings a different guest or paranormal group to promote and share their experiences with the listeners.
Paranormal Awareness Radio Show
Host: Bill Metz, Co-founder of P.A.S. and author of book, Rest in Peace.
Listen to the archives at:
Paranormal Awareness Society, Corp. - P.A.S.
Bill Metz 20 Questions
1. Where do you see ghost hunting and Paranormal groups, web sites or Ghost information, tours, Books Paranormal Radio and Television in 10 years?
Throughout the recent years, the paranormal field has grown in popularity. I see the field continuing to grow, but I am hoping that it will be come a more highly accepted professional field.
2. What would you personally consider to be the definitive proof that ghosts are real?
Personal experiences and sightings is the best proof for an individual, but documented evidence is the best proof. To definitely prove the existence of ghosts, is something that may never be proven as long as closed minded scientists and the general public don't believe in their existence.
3. What is the most real evidence you personally have uncovered so far?
Documented evidence of an apparition that was proven to be the subject of the investigation. I don't want to see pictures of them until the evidence is uncovered for comparison.
4. Are you skeptical of the claims other make of their findings?
Depends on their findings and the frequency of their findings. If every case is a haunting or a demonic case, it definitely hurts the validity of their claims.
5. If you could investigate your "Dream Haunted Hot Spot" where would it be?
6. Have you ever had what you would call a real Paranormal encounter?
A few times, I have seen apparitions, and other paranormal phenomena personally.
7. What scares you about Ghost Hunting or Paranormal Investigations?
The lack of acceptance by the scientific community and the groups who really don't know what they are doing and how they put themselves in danger without the proper knowledge.
8. If you could work side by side with one of the Paranormal Investigator greats, who would it be?
9. Read any good Paranormal Books lately other then your own?
Don't have much time to read, but would recommend The Ghost Hunter's Guidebook by Troy Taylor.
10. What Question do people ask you most when you tell them your a paranormal investigator, Radio Personality?
How I got into the paranormal investigations field and how I became a radio personality?
11. In your opinion, Where is the most Haunted city in America?
12. Do you feel more people should get involved with Ghost hunting or Paranormal Investigation?
Only if they are willing to commit tot he field 100% and be dedicated to learning and having the proper knowledge.
13. What does the future hold for you
? Many more years of paranormal investigations, I am in this for life and a very successful career as a paranormal radio talk show host.
14. Paranormal Conventions do you see them growing?
And which ones are the Must go to ones? I can see more and more conventions developing and would recommend every one that you can get to, there are a lot of very knowledgeable people to learn from in the field.
15. What is your Paranormal Topic?
I am open to discuss any of them, especially ghosts and being an investigator.
16. Tell us about your best moment in doing interviews?
I would have to say, my best moment was in an interview with Hans Holzer, he had not done any interviews for over 10 years, so it was a great honor to be the one picked. And to have him reveal that the Amityville House is not haunted, contrary to 30 years of beliefs that it is.
17. What is the hardest part about being a paranormal personality?
Being able to attend every event that I am asked to be at. I can't make them all, but I do my best.
18. How do you feel about all the media coverage or attention Ghosts, ufo's, and all that is strange in the media today is covered?
I would love to see more coverage, but instead of contacting mostly skeptics and scientists for collaboration, get more paranormal investigators involved.
19. Have you ever taken a ghost Tour? And, What about it did you not like?
Yes, I have been on numerous ghost tours, I would definitely ask them to provide more evidence for the public to review and ask some paranormal investigators to elaborate on the evidence, not just the history of the location.
20. What in the field of ghost hunting and Paranormal Investigating needs the most attention?
Definitely the public education and awareness side of it. Just because
you can take some pictures, it does not make you an investigator.
I would love to see some uniformity in paranormal investigations and
a governing body to oversee the field and make sure things are handled
properly, especially the clients who have put their trust in you.