What Does It Take....To Make You Really
Believe? Please Read More Here Now! http://www.hauntedamericatours.com/ghosts/paranormalproof/
How to become a famous paranormal Investigator
Build a paranomal website of your very own. It's a start to show how serious you really are!
LISA LEE HARP WAUGH, Founder Of The Ghost Hunters Of America is a America necromancer in the 21st century. She is by what may call a real conduit to the world of the dead. She dresses in ceremonial white robes, draws magical circle and triangles s on the floor and commands spirits from Heaven, Hell and all places in between to appear before her and communicate with the living. As a teenager growing up in Marshall, Texas she studied heavily The Black Arts by Richard Cavendish and The Grand Grimoire, the Malleus Maleficarum and anything she could get her hands on by the great Eliphas Levi, John Dee and the great beast, Aleister Crowley.
Lisa Lee Harp Waugh The Great American Necromancer. Please visit her web site ghosthuntersofamerica.com
Waugh communicates daily with the dead and often asks them for predictions of the future which she posts on her web site..
THE AMERICAN GHOST HUNTERS SOCIETY OFFICIAL WEBSITE
PREDICTIONS FROM THE SPIRIT WORLD
Visit here now!
Getting Discovered Online
Many paranormal people devote their time to posting blogs building web sites and exposing their Paranormal Information on line. They post photos and spread their name every way they can. Some individuals want to be writers so they plaster their stories their mugs on every site they can. They strive to get interviews, and as much exposure as they can. They hold paranormal seminars, workshops and answer all the questions emailed to them.
Sharing services like YouTube and MySpace (also called "social media" or "Web 2.0") are great fun, and it's easy to spend hours and hours looking at other people's funny or serious ghost hunting evidence presented in videos.
1. Learn the ins and outs of your computer. Get a couple of books, go online, and practice HTML. One day you're going to be able to change channels from ABC to CBS to social networks. Learn the basics so that when TV and the Internet truly become one, you'll be ready.
2. Publicize your IM screen names, URLs, and Net addresses everywhere and often, and reply to everyone. Treat the Web like your house: When people knock, be there to answer. Most comedians work an hour a night and play the rest of the day. Don't let that be you.
3. Build a web site with personality if you want to build a fan base. People need to feel that you - and not an anonymous webmaster - are there. Make sure to update every single day, and remember: If it's not interesting, users will click to the next page and move on.
4. Update your site with new audio and video clips as often as you can. For example, visitors to danecook.com can get video, streaming audio, even images for their Sony PSP. If you want to offer rich content, you're going to have to spend a lot of time and a little bit of money, but it's worth it.
5. Be available on as many social networking avenues as possible. If you are a musician, iLike.com offers free pages with unlimited music uploads, which can than be connected to social networking apps. If its a free resource, take advantage of it.
* Think about something that interests you, and search for it in an online search engine. You can find a message board or online community where you can converse with others about the topic.
* Make intelligent and thoughtful posts, and not only will others respect you, but they may like you and hold your name (or user name) in high regard. Many people may come to call you popular.
* Don't get into pointless arguments. Whether you are right or wrong, getting into an argument is both irritating and disturbing on the internet. No one enjoys reading how right you are compared with the other person, or what his mom looks like. Be friendly.
* Be wary of people you might meet on the internet, and avoid sharing too much personal information.
* Make a video about yourself or your talent, then post it on web sites such as YouTube, and DropYourTalent.
Lisa Lee Harp Waugh at a house on Blocker Road in Marshall, Texas, The great American Necromancer begins her search for the White Lady. Above Marshall, Texas Blocker Road real Ghost Photo.
This the above Ghost Photo was taken in a home far from the college. And that it was said to have just had a visit from the White Lady to the Mother of a Wiley student who came home after seeing the White Woman and her mother was found dead. www.hauntedamericatours.com/ghosts/MarshalTexas.php
Just because you see a ghost or document one doesn't make you famous. Or does it?
But let's be paranomally realistic and keep a few things in mind:
There are hundreds of paranormal evidence, teaching ghost hunting 101 and videos on YouTube. Making a haunted ghost filled or bigfoot, or chupacabra video that stands out is really challenging.
Most of the videos that get noticed on YouTube are there because they are absurd, silly, gross, or have some kind of novelty value. Ghost videos prove something or actually nothing. The same goes for reported real ghost photos and their reality.
YouTube is there for entertainment purposes - it is not a professional tool and it is not geared towards the paranormal entertainment industry. It is highly unlikely that casting directors are trolling the videos looking for the next big thing to haunt TV, cable or a haunted documentary.
This is not to say that YouTube is useless. By all means, if you have videos of yourself hunting for cryptids, ghosts or exposing a paranormal phenomena that reflect well on you and might "catch on" there's no harm in posting them on MySpace or YouTube or any other sites.
If you are really looking to get noticed on the Web as a world renowned Ghost Hunter, Crypto research person or a Paranormal Prodigy, here are a few hints to make your efforts worthwhile:
Start with a great profile. Try uploading multiple pictures of yourself and add much more information about your professional ghost or paranormal experience and aspirations, and who you really are. This of course will establish a professional paranormal presence.
Also take your web site or profile to the next by linking to your MySpace page. Many of our members also have a MySpace page, and there's now a place on your profile to add links to your profiles on MySpace, Friendster, Facebook, and more. That way, you can attract online fans from multiple destinations. Also consider joining a web ring or getting your self on some paranormal programs. Radio broadcast and TV news shows.
Remember Paranormal videos don't promote themselves. You need to get your friends to click, watch, and link to you. Then you'll begin to gain popularity, and it's the popular videos and profiles that get noticed the most.
You also can try out for paranormal Cable shows, and or casting calls.
Your looking to get famous as a paranormal screen star, you will face one main question: How do I break in?
Well, first off, there are a number of good ways to become famous, and you need to get yourself up in front of paranormal television casting directors, producers, and an audience quickly. The fastest ways to do that are - ghost hunting classes, paranormal investigation jobs, paranormal self-promotion, low budget films, and getting representation. Make sure that you have a head shot (8x10 photo of your face), and some sort of resume, and then charge into stardom like a bull.
PARANOMAL PROMOTION CLASSES
Depending on your particular Ghost Hunting expertise or talents, you may take advantage of showing off your skills as a adept in what you do and offer courses and study; but for sure you need a beginners class, and a advanced study course. Many will film these meetings on-camera so that you can see how your presentation goes and how well you can become comfortable with people looking on.
Another way to become famous, a little bit, is by entering your name in on IMDB (the internet movie database). Once casting directors are able to look you up on IMDB it is a completely new ball game.
A Very Real Paranormal Experiment: CALLING UP THE LIVE SPIRIT OF LISA LEE HARP WAUGH!
A PARANOMAL EXPERIEMENT OF THE UNKNOWN
Also contact haunted paranormal or cryptid television shows, radio, and internet broadcast offering yourself as a guest.
LOW BUDGET PARANOMAL DISCOVERY FILMS
Then get a better head shot, and join actorsaccess.com, a do-it-yourself casting breakdown service that lists all the low budget movies in town. Your paranormal documentation all edited into a neat package can put you into the spotlight over night. The value of doing low budget paranormal investigation work is that the exposure just gets bigger.
Once you have a whole bunch of low budget youtube paranormal evidence or movie credits, it is time to get an agent or a manager. You may not be union yet, but you will have SAG vouchers from your extra jobs, and once you have collected three then you can become union any time you want.
ALSO SEE: Necromancy --- Rituals to contact the Spirits
And please remember you could always get famous by trashing my name reputation documenting and actions.