By entering this hauntedamericatours.com - Haunted America Tours web site, in exchange for use of this web site, you the user hereby agree to the following:
The content of this web site is for mature viewers only and may not be suitable for minors. If you are a minor or it is illegal for you to view nudity or mature images and language, do not proceed.
This site is presented to you AS IS, with no warranty, express or implied. By clicking "I Agree" and then viewing our site, you agree not to hold the webmaster and staff of this site hauntedamericatours.com - Haunted America Tours liable for any damages from your use of these pages.
As a condition of using this site, you must fully read and understand, and comply with the rules of this site, which may be located by following the "Rules" link on the home page hauntedamericatours.com - Haunted America Tours.
Paranormal Ghost filled tales of voodoo - hoodoo and zombies, Bigfoot, El chupacabra, Banshee's, witches, ghost hunting Cemeteries, the undead, the dead, Cryptids, Vampires, ghouls , Monsters, Ufo's, Haunted Locations, Haunted Buildings, People and objects, Paranormal Phenomena and strange Urban Legends perpetrate a type of folklore or "Fakelore," endlessly circulated by word of mouth through generations, repeated in television news stories, Documentaries, Radio Talk shows, Newspapers, Blogs, magazine articles and distributed by e-mail.
hauntedamericatours.com is not responsible for the views or content expressed by individuals in their articles we post them as is, be warned some may contain adult theme language, video or images.
Yes they are even often found on many web sites such as this one. Please be fore warned, that not everything you read is the truth! This site is expressly for entertainment purposes only. Disclaimer: Domain owner maintains no relationship with third party advertisers. Reference to any specific service or trademark is not controlled by domain owner and does not constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.
And such is the Tales of all that is paranormal in the World.
DID YOU FIND WHAT YOUR SEARCHING FOR? IF NOT SEARCH OUR SITE AND LEARN
MORE ABOUT THE MOST HAUNTED SCARIEST PLACES IN THE WORLD HERE.
Taken from first-person accounts and historical documents, this book chronicles more than 300 examples of alien encounters, conspiracy theories, and the influence of extraterrestrials on human events throughout history. Investigating claims of visits from otherworldly creatures, aliens living among us, abductions of humans to alien spacecraft, and accounts of interstellar cooperation since the UFO crash in Roswell, this discussion of the theories and mysteries surrounding aliens is packed with thought-provoking stories and shocking revelations of alien involvement in the lives of Earthling
Warning: include(): http:// wrapper is disabled in the server configuration by allow_url_include=0 in /home/america4ghost/public_html/phpincludes/sidemenu.php on line 473
Warning: include(http://www.hauntedamericatours.com/phpincludes/top10mostread.php): failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /home/america4ghost/public_html/phpincludes/sidemenu.php on line 473
Warning: include(): Failed opening 'http://www.hauntedamericatours.com/phpincludes/top10mostread.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/america4ghost/public_html/phpincludes/sidemenu.php on line 473
Ghost hunting be can dangerous and if you don't know the right frame of mind and the actual rules you should follow in preparation then all is lost or even worse your in real haunted trouble. The rules below are for men and women who search for ghosts!
We all really should become aware of when is the right time to ghost Hunt and when it's certainly the wrong time. We all known drinking and ghost hunting do not mix. But here are some specific rules that if you don't follow them you might just wish you did!
Many things can and do effect paranormal investigations. From dealing menstrual cramps to getting a boner and flirting with the owners of the haunted locations. We all should know these rules as a level of professionalism. Just like not brining fireworks, alcohol, or pit bulls to hunt ghosts with in dark cemeteries.
We all know not to ghost hunt alone, do drugs like marijuana, heroin, hashish, cocaine or crack while seeking out paranormal forces. But some medications one might take by doctors prescription seem to have a effect on paranormal evidence gathering. They should actually put a warning on some medications like please don't take EMF readings or operate ghost hunting equipment while taking these drugs.
We all know a woman should never ghost hunt while pregnant. Just a man should never ghost hunt when he's horny. Don't we?
10 Rules Women Should Follow When Ghost Hunting
1. You should always wear good solid shoes. A good pair of shoes can save your life.
Never wear sandals, flip flops or open toed shoes to a real ghost hunt. If your a lady then do not wear high heals or stilettos.When trying to run or maneuver in rough terrain this is an accident waiting to happen. Crocs are a definite no-no.
Many wear good walking comfortable shoes such as Doc Martians, Running shoes, loafers. ghost hunter Mallory Hoto says she wears pups or cha- cha heels. She feels that both are safe and worth the investment Her ghost hunting cha- Cha Heels are comfortable and able to match her outfits.
There is nothing worse then a real ghost digging around in your drawers while trying to hunt for ghosts. Many ghosts are known to give Male and female ghost hunters alike wedgies, or a goat in your garden.
All of us should know by now that perverted ghosts are always attracted by body odors. This is why many male ghost hunters hate hunting with flatulent Paranormal investigators because these individuals are prone to being possessed by an anal ghost.
This is a big no-no! The phernomes and quality of your hormones is often thought to cause ghosts to react wildly or even harm an unborn child.
EVERY REAL GHOST HUNTERS KNOWS THE MORE YOU DROP THINGS THE MORE GHOST JUST WATCH YOU AND DO NOT CAUSE AN ENCOUNTER.
10 Rules Men Should Follow When Ghost Hunting
1. Make sure that you are not thinking of sex. Many ghost hunting guys will tell you that they usually toss one off an hour or two before the investigation to relive the tension. One should never have a sexual relations or masturbate at a real haunted location, before, during or after. Many ghosts often will follow you home or even use the energy for their own purposes.
Besides it is not polite to have sexual acts performed on the property of individuals you do not know. Never ghost hunt when your dating another person on your team or sexually attracted to them.
Sexual tensions have been known to create or even aggravated paranormal phenomena that is not usually connected to the haunting. Many ghosts are said and thought to feed off this type of special sexual energy.
Weak ghost get stronger evil ghosts get meaner. Sexual tension between male and female Investigators can ruin an investigation in many ways.
Actual gay or Lesbian ghost hunters seem to be prone to finding more intense hauntings then their heterosexual counterparts.
Many in the field today believe it is because of the sexual tensions between the investigators feeding the spirits ghosts are demons. But this is not the actual reason that many think this happens. Some state that homosexuals or those with these tendencies are more apt to witness strange phenomena on a higher level then those individuals that are hetro.
A bi-sexual ghost hunter is more apt to have ghost encounters more frequently then a straight man at the same location. Many believe it is their sexual tenseness that brings the ghosts out to play.
Chatter at Tapscon a year or two ago was that many are begining to believe that "Real Gay Ghost Hunters" make the Best ghost hunters in the world!
2. You should always ghost hunt with a full stomach. Men seem to be more prone to suffer from ghosts infesting their stomachs. A hungry ghost hunter can also be a distraction on a investigation also.
If eating before ghost hunting causes you flatulence, then you might want to hunt with someone who can stand your farts. Or at least like they way the smell. Or you could always play my favorite game. "Guess What I ate?"
3. Never ghost hunt in your underwear!
No matter how comfortable it makes you, please keep your clothes on! Nude ghost Hunting should be left to those that are adept in the field.
The "New ghost Hunt Naked" fad of nude or naked ghost hunting is not new. Yes it goes back to the days of the Romans. Many do not publicly endorse it as a way to discover real spooks. But the idea persists that ghosts are nude. And since they are nude they do not see you unless you are too!
If you practice "Naked or Nude Ghost Hunting", then make sure your clients and others in your group are aware of it and know that it is part of your investigation.
3. Never use the haunted clients restroom facilities or toilets to defecate in unless it's an emergency. Urination is cool and always lift the seat and wipe up the splatters.
4. Never go ghost hunting with new Piercing. Genital, Lip, Septum, or Nipples. Many ghosts will find you fascinating and often choose to follow you home.
Some ghosts have been known to rip them out of the ghost hunters flesh just to get across the point that your in their territory.
5. Never ghost hunt with a fresh tattoo!
Many ghost are aware of the smell of blood, and often will be attracted to the inked individual and haunt them more then the actual location. Sure you get evidence but this is not the usual actions or type of encounters the ghost usually do.
6. Never take off your shoes at a haunted locations.
Foul foot odor is said to attract ghost as well as dispel them. But the call is yours but if your feet really stink bad then you might offend others on your team.
Foot fetish ghost often are attracted to dirty socks sweaty feet and toe cheese. If this is the particular ghost your searching out then by all means do so.
7. Never wear wife beaters, or tank tops to hunt ghosts in it is un professional. And always take off your hat if you wear one when entering a Haunted location. It shows your serious about the investigation as well as polite.
8. Don't wear STRONG smelling deodorants, colognes or foot powder or balms. Jock itch medicine is a definite no-no.
If you are suffering from atheletes foot, crotch rot (Jock Itch). It is better to stay home and treat it first then go out and hunt for ghosts. Many spirits will see a person itching and cause the individual to itch more.
The same goes if you have head lice, or a bad case of crabs. Medications to treat these problems have odors that often will incite ghosts to haunt you in ways you don't want to have happen to you.
9. Never ghost hunt if you have been recently possessed by anal, mouth stomach or ear ghosts.
If you have been recently possessed or thought you were then stay home. You might be ripe for another overpowering encounter that might just take it's toll on you this time.
10. Never ghost hunt after a major surgery, dental work, or Dermalogical procedures.
And if you don't know why then please don't try it ! Yes you have been fore warned!
1. Keep a clear head. This means no alcohol consumption or use of any controlled dangerous substances.
2. No smoking. The possibility of it being photographed and mistaken for ectoplasm is high. In addition, if you're too busy inhaling that acrid tobacco smoke, your nose is dead to any paranormal smells you might encounter.
3. Don't trespass. Always have permission to conduct an investigation.
4. Don't jump to conclusions. You always want to make sure you consider all possible explanations, natural or otherwise.
5. Be open-minded. If you think there are no ghosts, then obviously for you, there won't be. Skeptics bring negative energy that could compromise an investigation.
6. Research. Always make sure you try to find some information on the place you are investigating before you investigate. The history of a place, be it a town or a single home, can shed some light on why a place may be having paranormal activity.
7. Either remove the camera strap or wear it around your neck. It's amazing how many times camera straps have been mistaken for ghostly photos. In keeping with that theme, make sure long hair is pulled back, and all fingers are away from the camera lens. Simple, but important.
8. Make sure all of your equipment is in perfect working condition. Dust and dirt buildup can cause problems. It saves you money overall to maintain clean equipment.
9. Bring a flashlight with extra batteries. You never know when that flashlight, camera, recorder, scanner, (you see where I'm going) is going to run out of juice.
10. Bring along a notebook so you can write down your observations. It is also a good idea to keep a log of your investigations. I recommend keeping track of moon phases, weather and solar weather.
11. Never go alone. Having more than one person insures that nothing will (hopefully) go unnoticed. It is also good to compare notes on an investigation and because you have more to fear from the living, there is safety in numbers.
12. Write down your observations before sharing them. This insures that your story is not subconsciously altered by what someone else tells you.
13. In cold weather, hold your breath while taking a photo. I've seen so many photos of "ectoplasm" that was nothing more than breath in cold air.
14. Do not take photos while walking or driving along a dirt road or path. This can lead to photos of dust particles and not orbs.
15. Do not take photos in rain, snow, sleet, freezing rain, or fog. It may also be a good idea to keep track of the pollen count in spring and summer and avoid photos when the count is high.
16. Remember you are out there to record paranormal activity and to have fun. But DO NOT be disrespectful in areas such as graveyards or old buildings. No horseplay or loud obnoxious behavior. Remember, this is not YOUR home.
17. No Ouija boards.
18. Talk to the spirits and ask for their permission to take their photo. I also try to explain that I'm not there to be disrespectful but that I am trying to understand them.
19. Do not take photographs with the camera pointing directly at the sun. This can create "sun dogs" (hexagon shapes) that are sometimes mistaken for orbs. This will also create "sun flares" where the red lines in your picture may occur that are confused for spirit energy.
20. Don't take photos of reflective surfaces. This would include mirrors, glass windows, and even still pools of water.