Brad Steiger is an American writer and paranormal researcher. His many works take us to strange far away places. They often open and bring us a deeper understandings of a truly paranormal world made normal.
Steiger is also an award-winning writer with more than five decades of experience exploring the highly strange activities associated with miricales, supernatural phenomena, paranormal and unusual occurences.
He is the author of Conspiracies and Secret Societies; Real Ghosts, Restless Spirits, and Haunted Houses; and The Werewolf Book. And considered the number #1 expert in the field of the paranormal research and investigation. His vast knowledge is shared among the pages of over 160 books, and "Real Vampires, Night Stalkers and Creatures of the Darkside" is his latest Number One Bestseller to date.
Brad Steiger Official Web Site Visit It Here Now: "www.bradandsherry.com"
Steiger was born on 19 February 1936. And is considered one of their most notabnle nativies to the town of Fort Dodge, Iowa. Growing up in Iowa was an experience that forever marked his personal being with the real scars of understanding and eye opening insights that he still relates to us today. His youth had a profound effect on his beliefs in the stenge other worldly occurences of unexplained mysteries, and the paranormal.
Steiger's first published articles on the unexplained mysteries of our world appeared in 1956, and he since then he has now written over more than 2,000 articles with paranormal, or supernatural themes. From 1970-'73, his weekly newspaper column, The Strange World of Brad Steiger, was carried domestically in over 80 newspapers and overseas from Bombay to Tokyo. The internationl acclaim it brought to him still shines brightly today.
Photo above: Brad Steiger and is lovely wife Sherry Hansen Steiger. Sherry herself is the author or co-author of over 40 books. From the mid-1980s through 2002, they lectured and conducted seminars throughout the United States and overseas. They have two sons, three daughters, and nine grandchildren, eight girls, and one boy.
Steiger is a former high school teacher, and college instructor. He began writing when he was a school teacher in his native Iowa when he had writings published in Fate Magazine and other publications. Throughout the 1960s Steiger co-wrote 22 books with other writers. Steiger claims to be politically independent, and cynical of politics. He lists his political heroes, however, as Jonathan Swift, Benjamin Franklin, and Thomas Jefferson. When asked about individuals he admired, Steiger listed Ralph Waldo Emerson, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, Mark Twain, William Shakespeare, Jesus Christ, Mary Magdalene, William James, Fredric W.H. Myers, Rudolf Steiner, Sir William Crookes, and Mario Lanza as those he would have liked to have met.
In an online interview with Dan Schneider, Steiger claimed to be an 'Emersonian transcendentalist,' and summed up his philosophy this way:
I believe humankind is part of a larger community of intelligence's, a complex hierarchy of powers and principalities, a potentially rich kingdom of interrelated species, both physical and nonphysical. I believe that humankind’s one truly essential factor is its spirituality. The artificial concepts to which we have given the designation of sciences are no truer than dreams, visions, and inspirations. The quest for absolute proof or objective truth may always be meaningless and unattainable when it seeks to define and limit our Soul, which I believe is eternal, evolving higher, seeking to return to the Source from whence it came. I believe that technology plays a far smaller role in the lives of nations than the spirit, for the essence of humankind is its intellect and its Soul. Machines, associations, political parties, and trade balances are but transitory realities that must ultimately wither, decay, and come to nothing. The only lasting truths are Soul, imagination, and inspiration.
Awards and Honors:
1974: San Francisco, the Genie, for Metaphysical Writer of the Year
1977: Philadelphia, the Dani, for Services to Humanity
1987: Inducted into the Hypnosis Hall of Fame
1996: Minneapolis, Lifetime Achievement Award at the National UFO and Unexplained Phenomena Conference
Television appearances include Nightline with Ted Koppel, ABC Evening News with Peter Jennings, NBC Evening News with Tom Brokaw, This Week [with David Brinkley, Sam Donaldson, and Cokie Roberts] The Mike Douglas Show, The David Suskind Show, The Joan Rivers Show, Entertainment Tonight, Haunted Hollywood [for HBO], Inside Edition, The Unexplained [A&E], Giants: The Myth and the Mystery [The Learning Channel]. Fangs vs. Fiction [A&E]. The television series Could It Be a Miracle? features Brad and Sherry in 22 episodes.
Steiger guests on many radio programs in numerous cities throughout the United States, and he is a regular on Jeff Rense's Sightings on the Radio, George Noory's Coast to Coast, Erskine Overnight, The Allan Handelman Show.
He has been interviewed and featured in articles in The New York Times, Los Angeles Times, Los Angeles Herald Examiner, San Francisco Chronicle, Arizona Republic, Chicago Tribune, Chicago Sun-Times, Milwaukee Sentinel, Baltimore News American, Las Vegas Sun, The East Village Other, Publishers Weekly, Editor and Publisher, Des Moines Register, Dearborn Press, Fate, Family Weekly, Parade, Minneapolis Tribune, Wilmington News-Journal, The New Republic, South Bend Tribune, Library Journal, Buffalo Evening News, Scottsdale Progress, Phoenix Gazette, Scottsdale Magazine, Alamogordo Daily News, Arkansas Democrat Gazette, National Enquirer, National Examiner, The Globe.
Motion Pictures: In 1977, Steiger's bestselling biography of the great silent screen lover Valentino was made into a motion picture by British director Ken Russell, starring Rudolf Nureyev. In that same year, Steiger co-scripted the documentary film Unknown Powers [with Jack Palance as narrator], winner of the Film Advisory Board's Award of Excellence for 1978.
Works of Fiction: In 1956, Steiger began publishing short stories of mystery, fantasy, and science fiction in a wide variety of magazines, including Alfred Hitchcock's, The Saint, Trapped, and Fantastic. Among his novels are The Hypnotist, The Chindi, Alien Rapture: The Chosen [with Edgar Fouche].
What the critics say about Brad Steiger's work:
Baltimore News American: "To a growing number of people, Brad Steiger...may be one of the keys to discoveries of the truth about our origins."
Los Angeles Times: "Steiger is...loving and inspirational and not without intellectual substance."
San Francisco Examiner: "Suspend disbelief when you talk to this man...He is intelligent, articulate, plausible."
Chicago Sun-Times: "Steiger is a calm-spoken man who could be the neighbor next door--if folks in your neighborhood research UFOs and things that go bump in the night."
Minneapolis Tribune: "Steiger is one of those rare students of borderline phenomena able to explore bizarre and improbable events--without lapsing into the guileless credulity of the cultist."
Los Angeles Herald Examiner: "Steiger approaches his subject matter dispassionately and lets the reader make up his own mind."
Atlanta Journal Constitution: "Steiger does not talk in the agitated voice of an alarmist...or a gloom and doom spokesman. He speaks slowly and calmly...His contact with other intelligences does not make him feel special. They have showed him that we are all one."
Milwaukee Sentinel: "Brad Steiger's writing style moves at the pace of a whodunit, never losing clarity...Prepare to question a lifetime of comfortable beliefs when talking to Steiger, because he will quietly and systematically undermine most of them."
Knickerbocker News: "Students of the unexplained are as familiar with the name of Brad Steiger as parents are with the name of Dr. Spock."
The Arizona Republic: "Though Steiger's background has all the traditional trappings [Iowa farmer's son...the product of orthodox Lutheranism], his books are anything but traditional, dealing with UFOs, ghosts, ESP, and psychic phenomena. Steiger can make subjects such as these seem not so far- fetched...He is full of thought-provoking ideas."
Las Vegas Sun: "Watching Brad Steiger stand at a lecturn conducting a lecture is an unusual experience. His personality seems to reach out to touch everyone."
Oklahoma Daily: "A veteran of seeking answers in the realm where the questions are still uncertain, Steiger is one of the most widely known and respected investigators of unexplained occurrences."
Daily Illini: "Brad Steiger is probably the most popular author ever on the subject of unexplained phenomena...If he can show people that there is a part of themselves that is non-material, then he has, he feels, accomplished a spiritual purpose."
Fate Magazine: "Brad Steiger is the best of the popular authors...He is familiar not only with the popular literature but with scientific parapsychology as well."
Journal of the Spiritual Frontiers Fellowship: "Of the serious writers in the English language today, Brad Steiger is one of a small company that can utilize a clarity of language to blend his deep insights of his material with a story- telling style that literally sweeps one along as an involuntary speed-reader."
Triad Magazine: "To say Brad Steiger is a writer and speaker could be likened to calling Ludwig Van Beethoven a musician. Steiger has played a gigantic role in evolving the exploration of psychic phenomena from the sensationalistic to the realm of the realistic and the understandable."
Probe Magazine: "Without pedantic lectures resolving every mystery, without sanctimoniously showing us 'the way,' Steiger relates well-researched facts, tightly integrates them into the carefully woven tapestry of our reality,and presents possible answers."
The Complete Bibliography of Brad Steiger Books (1965-2006)
1. Monsters, Maidens, and Mayhem: A Pictorial History of Hollywood Film Monsters. Chicago: Merit Books, 1965.
2. Master Movie Monsters. Chicago: Merit Books, 1965.
3. Bizarre Beauties: History’s Most Fatal Females. Chicago: Merit Books, 1965.
4. Sensual Secret Agents. Chicago: Merit Books, 1965.
5. Ghosts, Ghouls, and Other Peculiar People. Chicago: Merit Books, 1965.
6. Garbo (with Chaw Mank). Chicago: Merit Books, 1966.
7. Strange Guests. New York: Ace Books, 1966.
San Antonio/Jefferson Valley, NY: Anomalist Books 2006.
8. The Unknown. New York: Popular Library, 1966.
9. Strangers from the Skies. New York: Award Books, 1966.
10. The Flying Saucer Menace (A one-shot magazine, fully illustrated; text by Steiger) New York: Award Books, 1966.
11. World of the Weird. New York: Belmont Books, 1966.
12. ESP: Your Sixth Sense. (Several printings; used as text in numerous colleges; adapted as workbook for high schools). New York: Award Books, 1966.
13. Valentino (with Chaw Mank). New York: Macfadden-Bartell, 1966. New York: Manor Books, 1975.
UK Edition: Corgi, 1976.
Spanish: Ediciones Picazo, 1977.
In 1977, Valentino served as the basis for the motion picture directed by Ken Russell and starring Rudolf Nureyev, Michelle Phillips, and Leslie Caron.
14. Flying Saucers Are Hostile (with Joan Whritenour) New York: Award Books, 1967.
15. The Mass Murderer. New York: Award Books, 1967.
16. The Enigma of Reincarnation. New York: Ace Books, 1967.
17. Strange Men and Women. New York: Popular Library, 1967.
18. Beyond Unseen Boundaries. New York: Popular Library, 1967.
19. Treasure Hunting. New York: Ace Books, 1967.
20. Strange Powers of Prophecy. New York: Popular Library, 1967.
21. Real Ghosts, Restless Spirits, and Haunted Minds. New York: Award Books, 1968.
22. Pendragon: A Clairvoyant’s Power of Prophecy (with John Pendragon). New York: Award Books, 1968. London: Tandem Books, 1968.
23. The Occult World of John Pendragon (Editor). New York: Ace Books, 1968.
24. Voices from Beyond. New York: Award Books, 1968.
25. The Allende Letters: New UFO Breakthrough (with Joan Whritenour). New York: Award Books, 1968. London: Tandem Books, 1968.
26. The Allende Letters (Editor: one-shot magazine, fully illustrated). New York: Award Books, 1968.
27. In My Soul I Am Free. New York: Lancer Books, 1968.
San Diego: Illuminated Way Press, 1974.
28. Strange Powers of Healing. New York: Popular Library, 1968.
29. Sex and the Supernatural. New York: Lancer Books, 1968.
Italian Edition: Dellavalle, 1970.
30. The Mind Travelers. New York, Award Books, 1968. London: Tandem Books, 1968.
31. Cupid and the Stars. (with John Pendragon) New York: Ace Books, 1969.
32. The Tarot (with Ron Warmoth). New York: Award Books, 1969. London: Tandem Books, 1969.
33. Sex and Satanism. New York: Ace Books, 1969.
34. Judy Garland. New York: Ace Books, 1969.
35. How To Use ESP (with Dorothy Spence Lauer). New York: Lancer Books, 1969.
Lakeville, MN: Galde Press, 1998.
36. The Weird, the Wild, and the Wicked (with John Pendragon). New York: Pyramid Publications, 1969.
37. Other Lives (with Loring G. Williams). New York: Hawthorn, 1969. New York: Award Books, 1969. London: Tandem Books, 1969.
38. The Abominable Snowman (with Warren Smith, writing under Eric Norman). New York: Award Books, 1969. London: Tandem Books, 1969.
39. Strange Powers of ESP. New York: Belmont Books, 1969.
40. Weird Unsolved Mysteries. (Eric Norman). New York: Award Books, 1969.
41. Flying Saucer Invasion: Target Earth. (with Joan Whritenour). New York: Award Books, 1969. London: Tandem Books, 1969.
42. The Underpeople (with Warren Smith, writing as Eric Norman) .New York: Award Books, 1969.
43. The Johnny Cash Story. (with Hugh Cherry). New York: Lancer Books, 1970.
44. What the Seers Predict in 1971 (with Warren Smith). New York: Lancer Books, 1970.
45. Handwriting Analysis (with William Howard). New York: Ace Books, 1970.
46. Know the Future Today: The Amazing Prophecies of Irene Hughes. New York: Paperback Library, 1970.
47. The Country Music Scrapbook (with Hugh Cherry). New York: Lancer Books, 1970.
48. Chaw Mank’s Psychic Diary of the Stars. New York: Popular Library, 1970.
49. Aquarian Revelations. New York: Dell Books, 1971.
New Brunswick, NJ: Inner Light, 1987.
50. What the Seers Predict for 1972 (with Warren Smith). New York: Lancer Books, 1971.
51. Minds Through Space and Time. New York, Award Books, 1971. London: Tandem Books, 1971.
52. Haunted Lovers. New York: Dell Books, 1971. Anomalist Books edition: Otherworldly Affaires: Haunted Lovers, Phantom Spouses, and Sexual Molesters from the Shadow World: 2008
53. Secrets of Kahuna Magic. (Editor, selected writings of Max Freedom Long) New York: Award Books, 1971.
Rockport, MA: Para Research, 1981.
54. Satan’s Assassins (with Warren Smith). New York: Lancer Books, 1971.
55. The Psychic Feats of Olof Jonsson. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall, 1971.
New York: Popular Library, 1973.
Swedish Edition: Zindermans, 1973.
56. Strange Encounters with Ghosts. New York: Popular Library, 1972.
57. America’s Leading Clairvoyants Reveal Their Predictions for 1973 (with Glenn McWane). New York: Award Books, 1972.
58. Strange Disappearances. New York: Lancer Books, 1972
59. Irene Hughes on Psychic Safari. New York: Paperback Library, 1972.
60. Revelation: The Divine Fire. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall, 1973.
New York: Berkley, 1981.
New Brunswick, NJ: Inner Light (condensed version) 1988.
Forest Hill, CA: Reality Press, 2006.
61. The Devil Is Alive and Well and Living in America Today (with Jason Michaels/Other Dimensions). New York: Award Books, 1973.
62. Possession (writing under the name of Christopher Dane/Other Dimensions). New York: Popular Library, 1973.
63. Atlantis Rising. New York: Dell Books, 1973.
UK Edition: Sphere Books, 1977.
Lakeville, MN: Galde Press, 2007.
64. The Occult in the Orient (Christopher Dane/Other Dimensions). New York: Popular Library, 1974.
65. Psychic Travel (Christopher Dane/Other Dimensions). New York: Popular Library, 1974.
66. Mysteries of Time and Space. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall, 1974.
New York: Dell Books: 1976, 1979.
North Hollywood, CA: Newcastle (as The Reality Game), 1988.
West Chester, PA: Whitford Press, 1989.
67. Medicine Power: The American Indian’s Revival of His Spiritual Heritage and Its Relevance for Modern Man. Garden City, NY: Doubleday and Company, 1974.
Gloucester, PA: Para Research (Indian Medicine Power, revised edition), 1984.
68. Medicine Talk: A Guide to Walking in Balance and Surviving on the Earth Mother. Garden City, NY: Doubleday and Company, 1975.
69. Words from the Source. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall, 1975. German Edition: Verlag Die Silberschnur, 1982.
70. Other Worlds, Other Universes: Playing the Reality Game (Editor, with John W. White). Garden City, NY: Doubleday, 1975.
Spanish Edition: Bibliotecha Universal Caralt, 1977.
71. The Strange World of Brad Steiger (Collection of newspaper columns of the same name). New York: Kensington/Zebra, 1975.
72. A Roadmap of Time. (Editor of the files of the Maxwell-Wheeler Energy Cycles). Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall, 1975.
73. UFO Missionaries Extraordinary (with Hayden Hewes). New York: Pocket Books, 1976.
74. Psychic City Chicago: Doorway to Another Dimension. Garden City, NY: Doubleday, 1976.
75. Gods of Aquarius: UFOs and the Transformation of Man. New York: Harcourt, Brace, Jovanovich, 1976.
UK Hardcover Edition: W.H. Allen, 1977.
UK Massmarket: Panther/Granada, 1980.
Japanese Edition: 1978.
Italian Edition: SIAD, 1978. New York: Berkley, 1981.
76. Project Bluebook (Editor). New York: Ballantine Books, 1976. Numerous reprintings; numerous foreign editions.
77. Alien Meetings. New York: Ace Books, 1978.
78. You Will Live Again. New York: Dell Books, 1978. Blue Dolphin Press, 1996.
79. Worlds Before Our Own. New York: Putnam, 1978.
New York: Berkley, 1979.
UK Hardcover Edition: W. H. Allen, 1980.
UK Massmarket Edition: Star Books, 1980.
Spanish Edition: Nuevos Temas EDAF, 1979.
San Antonio/Jefferson Valley, NY: Anomalist Books, 2007.
80. The Hypnotist. New York: Dell Books, 1979.
New York: Berkley/Jove, 1990.
81. Life Without Pain (with Komar). Berkley, 1979.
82. Encounters of the Angelic Kind. Cottonwood, AZ, 1979.
83. The Chindi. New York: Dell Books, 1980. New York: Berkley/Jove, 1990.
84. The Star People (with F. Paschal). New York, Berkley, 1981.
85. Unknown Powers. New York: Berkley, 1981. This book is an adaptation of the documentary scripted by Don Como, Richard Cory, and Steiger that won the Film Advisory Board’s Award of Excellence for 1979. The film featured Jack Palance as narrator with Will Geer, Roscoe Lee Browne, and Samantha Eggar.
86. True Ghost Stories. Rockport, MA: Para Research, 1982.
87. The World Beyond Death. Norfolk, VA: Donning Publishing Co., 1982.
88. Astral Projection. Rockport, MA: Para Research, 1982.
89. Monsters Among Us. Rockport, MA: Para Research, 1982.
New York: Berkley, 1989.
Lakeville, MN: Galde Press, 2006.
90. The Seed. New York: Berkley, 1983.
91. Discover Your Own Past Lives. (with Frances Steiger). New York: Dell Books, 1983.
West Chester, PA: Whitford Press, 1987.
92. Thorpe’s Gold: An American Tragedy and Triumph (with Charlotte Thorpe). New York: Quicksilver/Dell, 1984.
93. Brad Steiger Predicts the Future: Gloucester, MA: Para Research, 1984.
94. The Love Force. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall, 1985.
95. American Indian Magic, Sacred Pow-Wows, and Hopi Prophecies. New Brunswick, NJ: 1986.
Japanese edition: Makoto Akiyama, 1991.
96. Stella: One Woman’s Victory Over Cancer (with Stella Andres). Tempe, AZ: Synergy Books, 1986.
97. Demon Lovers. New Brunswick, NJ: Inner Light, 1986.
98. The Healing Power of Love. West Chester, PA: Whitford Press, 1988.
99. The Fellowship: Spiritual Contact Between Humans and Outer Space Beings (special editing by Sherry Hansen). New York: Doubleday, 1988.
New York: Ballantine/Ivy, 1989.
German edition: Zweitausendeins, 1991.
Japanese edition, 1992.
100. The UFO Abductors (special research by Sherry Hansen Steiger). New York: Berkley, 1988.
101. Exploring the Power Within. West Chester, PA: Whitford Press, 1989.
102. Overlords of Atlantis and the Great Pyramids. New Brunswick, NJ: Inner Light, 1989.
103. The Philadelphia Experiment and Other UFO Conspiracies (with Sherry Hansen Steiger and Alfred Bielek). New Brunswick, NJ: Inner Light, 1990.
104. Ghosts Among Us. New York: Berkley, 1990.
105. Hollywood and the Supernatural (with Sherry Hansen Steiger). New York: St. Martin’s Press, 1990.
New York: Berkley, 1992.
106. The Promise (Dr. Fred Bell as told to Brad Steiger). New Brunswick, NJ: Inner Light, 1991.
107. Demon Deaths (with Sherry Hansen Steiger). New York: Berkley, 1991.
108. Indian Wisdom and Its Guiding Power (with Sherry Hansen Steiger). West Chester, PA: Whitford Press, 1991.
109. Beyond Belief. New York: Scholastic, 1991.
110. Mystical Legends of the Shamans (with Sherry Hansen Steiger). New Brunswick, NJ: Inner Light, 1991.
111. Montezuma’s Serpent and Other True Supernatural Tales of the Southwest (with Sherry Hansen Steiger). New York: Paragon House, 1992.
112. Bizarre Crime. New York: Signet, 1992.
British Edition: Pan/Macmillan, 1993.
Netherlands Edition: Bzztoh, 1994.
113. Undying Love (with Sherry Hansen Steiger). New York: Berkley, 1992.
114. The Other. New Brunswick, NJ: Inner Light, 1992.
115. The Teaching Power of Dreams (with Sherry Hansen Steiger). West Chester, PA: Whitford Press, 1992.
116. Starborn (with Sherry Hansen Steiger). New York: Berkley, 1992.
117. Strange Powers of Pets (with Sherry Hansen Steiger). New York: Donald Fine, 1992.
New York: Berkley, 1993.
UK Edition: Headline Books, 1993.
118. Super Scientists of Ancient Atlantis and Other Unknown Worlds (with Sherry Hansen Steiger). New Brunswick, NJ: Inner Light, 1993.
119. American Indian Dreambook. West Chester, PA: Whitford Press, 1993.
120. Amazing Moms (with Sherry Hansen Steiger). New York: Signet, 1994.
121. Cats Incredible! New York: Plume Books, 1994.
UK Edition (as Bizarre Cats!): Pan/Macmillan, 1994.
122: The Rainbow Conspiracy (with Sherry Hansen Steiger). New York: Kensington/Pinnacle, 1994. Reissued by Kensington/Citadel in 2001 as UFOs Are Here!
123. One with the Light: Authentic Near-Death Experiences that Changed Lives and Revealed the Beyond. New York: Signet, 1994.
Netherlands: Ankh-Hermes, 1996.
124. More Strange Powers of Pets (with Sherry). New York: Donald Fine, 1994.
125. Angels Over Their Shoulders: Children’s Encounters with Heavenly Beings (with Sherry). New York: Fawcett/Columbine, 1995.
Spanish Edition: Selector, 2002, 2006.
126. Guardian Angels and Spirit Guides: True Accounts of Benevolent Beings from the Other Side. New York: Plume Books, 1995.
127. Angels of Love: True Stories of Matches Made in Heaven. New York: Kensington/Pinnacle, 1995.
128. The Awful Thing in the Attic. Lakeville, MN: Galde Press, 1995. Barnes & Noble Edition: Things that Go Bump in the Night and Other Shriekingly True Tales of Terror, 2004.
UK Edition: Bounty Books, 2005.
129. Man and Dog. New York: Donald Fine, 1995.
130. Children of the Light (with Sherry). New York: Signet, 1995.
131. Mysteries of Animal Intelligence (with Sherry). New York: Tor Books, 1995. Reissued by Tor/Amazon, 2007.
132. Other Worlds, Other Lives. New Brunswick, NJ: Inner Light, 1995.
133. Returning from the Light: How Awareness of Past Lives Can Illumine the Present and Change the Future. New York: Signet, 1996.
134. Destined to Love. New York: Kensington/Pinnacle, 1996.
135. Mother Mary Speaks to Us (with Sherry). New York: Penguin, 1996. New York: Signet, 1997.
136. Angels Around the World (with Sherry). New York: Random House, 1996.
137. The Wisdom Teachings of Archangel Michael (Lori Jean Flory told to Brad Steiger). New York: Signet, 1997.
138. Totems: The Transformative Power of Your Personal Animal Totem. San Francisco: HarperSanFrancisco, 1997.
139. Inside Heaven’s Gate (with Hayden Hewes). New York: Signet, 1997.
140. He Walks with Me: True Encounters with Jesus (with Sherry). New York: Signet, 1998.
141. Alien Rapture (with Ed Fouche). Lakeville, MN: Galde Press, 1998.
142. The Source (with Art Bell). New Orleans: Paper Chase, 1999.
New York: Signet, 2002.
143. UFO Odyssey (with Sherry). New York: Ballantine, 1999.
144. Touched by Heaven’s Light (with Sherry). New York: Signet, 1999.
145. Animal Miracles (with Sherry). Holbrook, MA: Adams Media, 1999.
146. The Werewolf Book: The Encyclopedia of Shape-Shifting Beings. Detroit: Visible Ink, 1999.
147. Shadow World. New York: Signet, 2000.
148. Out of the Dark: A Complete Guide to Beings from Beyond. New York: Kensington, 2001.
149. Our Shared World of the Supernatural. New York: Signet, 2001.
150. Love Is a Miracle. New York: Kensington, 2001.
151. Christmas Miracles (with Sherry). Avon, MA: Adams Media, 2001. Miracles de Noel. Quebec, Canada: Editions AdA, Inc., 2003
152. Dog Miracles (with Sherry). Avon, MA: Adams Media, 2001.
153. Miracles of a Mother’s Love (with Sherry). Avon, MA: Adams Media, 2002.
154. Baby Miracles (with Sherry). Avon, MA: Adams Media, 2003. Jakarta, Indonesia: BIP, 2006
155. The Gale Encyclopedia of the Unusual and the Unexplained/ Three Volumes (with Sherry). Farmington Hills, MI: The Gale Group, 2003.
156. Cat Miracles (with Sherry). Avon, MA: Adams Media, 2003.
157. Real Ghosts, Restless Spirits, and Haunted Places. Detroit: Visible Ink, 2003.
158. Horse Miracles (with Sherry). Avon, MA: Adams Media, 2004.
159. Miracles of Healing (with Sherry). Avon, MA: Adams Media, 2004. Jakarta, Indonesia: BIP, 2008
160. Pet Miracles (with Sherry). Avon, MA: Adams Media, 2005.
161. Conspiracies and Secret Societies: The Complete Dossier (with Sherry). Detroit: Visible Ink, 2006.
162. Puppy Miracles (with Sherry). Avon, MA: Adams Media, 2006.
163. Angel Miracles (with Sherry). Avon, MA: Adams Media, 2008.
164. Real Angels: Guiding Spirits, Benevolent Beings, and Heavenly Hosts (with Sherry). Benjamin Street Press, April 2009.
165. Real Miracles, Divine Interventions, and Feats of Incredible Survival (with Sherry). Canton, MI: Visible Ink Press, June 2009.